Automated finance department solutions
Annodata’s finance software solutions create a completely digital automated workflow, reducing paper and benefiting productivity and efficiency.
Financial processes - going beyond document management
In accounting and finance, paper and file management is a daily challenge. Payments need to be made on time. Vendors need answers about invoices. And employees need to access critical information easily to provide strategic insight into an organisation’s financial health.
Visibility and control are key for accounting and finance professionals to successfully serve both internal and external customers. A content services platform goes beyond traditional document management to provide complete visibility into information across ERP systems and intelligently automate financial workflows.
Advantages for financial services departments
Document management and workflow automation let you digitise paperwork and securely save it in an organized repository for quick retrieval when needed.
Easily capture, store, manage, process, share and track documents. Controlled access, task lists and email notifications enable staff to handle daily responsibilities more efficiently and decision-makers to approve, reject or request more information along checkpoints in all your processes.
Productivity and collaboration
- Digitise paper records and instantly retrieve them to provide staff and faculty the information they need to create the best client experience
- Store client records electronically to save office space
- Create public-facing eforms to quickly capture and process claims forms, information requests and more
- Support financial health by automating accounts payable and receivable
- Integrate with your client billing and other systems to maximize your existing technology’s value
Security and compliance
- Restrict unauthorized viewing of confidential documents and develop guidelines to protect client privacy
- Prove compliance with HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, GDPR, and other compliance requirements
- Counter cyberthreats with state-of-the-art encryption of data, documents and online communication
- Automatically enforce retention schedules
IT and future-readiness
- Implement a user-friendly solution that flexes with the needs of multiple departments without adding work for the IT team
- Protect against natural disasters with a fail-safe disaster recovery plan
Remove the headaches of paper
For financial service providers and insurance companies, it is particularly important to store credit and insurance-related documents along with all approvals in a legally compliant manner. In addition, these documents must be immediately retrievable, be it for a financial audit or an urgent credit request. Leverage the rules set forth in regulations such as HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, GDPR, and other compliance requirements. By embracing these standards of control, you will benefit from data integrity, inherent productivity and a better customer experience.