Print management and business intelligence software
Annodata’s print management and business intelligence software give you more control at a lower cost through ongoing monitoring, measuring and reporting.
What print management and business intelligence means for you.
Boost your growth potential and business agility. Annodata’s print management and business intelligence captures all the information you need to design and execute a world-class MPS strategy.
Our highly adaptable, purpose-built system can integrate this data with knowledge about your organisation, enabling you to:
Customer success stories
What we do.
How we streamline your business.
We identify areas for waste reduction, workflow improvement and reduced environmental impact. Using in-depth data analysis, together with interviews and surveys, we build a complete understanding of your operational processes, with a focus on:
- Costs. Where, exactly, is money being spent?
- Workflows. Can productivity be improved through smarter software?
- Documents. How efficiently are they managed?
- Environmental impact. Where can you save energy?
Cut costs and improve performance.
At Annodata, our print management and business intelligence continually assess your devices and workflows, enabling you to cut costs and improve performance.
Ongoing monitoring, measuring and reporting, can slash the costs of your document output processes by as much as 30% – helping you to boost growth and business agility.
The need to take control.
Mitigating this concern requires careful planning by administrators, and the need for end users to understand processes. Without a print management software (MPS) solution, your business has no control over its printing, including quantity and the costs incurred by individual users.
91% of data analytics is geared towards improving profitability and driving business growth by focusing on operational improvements
Cutting costs is just the start.
Experience more efficiency and lower costs.
- Identify and prioritise the most inefficient, wasteful or expensive manual tasks for digitisation and automation.
- Eliminate wasteful printing.
- Easily apportion costs to different parts of the business.
- Identify possible areas to reduce costs and be more environmentally friendly such as printing dual-sided or in black and white.
- Establish an economical device-to-employee ratio.
- Ensure devices are evenly used across the organisation.
Our solution also delivers:
- Higher productivity: Enjoy state-of-the-art solutions that streamline document management through automated processes. You’ll see a huge productivity boost as advanced device management saves time. Optimised workflows and less downtime mean your IT support team will be less stressed too.
- Total tailored support from a single source: Dealing with multiple suppliers can mean hassle and high costs. Partnering with Annodata eliminates this issue as we’ll supply everything you need to keep your devices running smoothly, regardless of which brand you’re using. And we’ll take responsibility for all your maintenance and repair needs.
The breadth of our portfolio means we can provide end-to-end managed services right across IT infrastructure.
We provide peace of mind with a complete solution to meet your needs.
We design, deploy and optimise the system to fit your business requirements.
Technology is constantly upgrading, and it’s not always easy to keep up with the changes and define the best working systems for you.
That’s where our expertise comes in.