Managed Disaster Recovery Service - KMDRS
Reassurance for your business.
Disaster Recovery as a Service
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), also known as business continuity as a service (BCaaS), is a cloud computing service that aims to provide backup and disaster recovery services over the Internet. It has become an essential solution for businesses of all sizes to protect their critical applications, data, and network infrastructure in an environment that is becoming increasingly virtualised, distributed, and mobile.
of managing your own disaster recovery
Disaster recovery requires a secondary data centre to back up all of the data, this is an added expense and the hardware needs to be maintained and upgraded on a regular basis.
Lack of expert knowledge
Many companies and especially SME’s lack the necessary expertise to create, implement and run an effective disaster recovery plan.
How secure is your backed-up data? Does your solution have the level of security that your business needs to meet regulatory requirements?
Of adopting a managed disaster recovery solution
Recover rapidly from power outages
Recover rapidly from equipment failures
Recover rapidly from cyber attacks
Recover rapidly from natural disasters
- Immediate recovery – businesses can rapidly recover with an immediate system failover to a secondary infrastructure within minutes, returning the business to normal operations.
- Increased flexibility – businesses can customize their required recovery scope depending on their needs, resources, and RPO and RTO recovery objectives, and choose how their most-critical applications are protected.
- Improved security – state-of-the-art infrastructure with seamless redundancy and no single point of failure to keep your data securely backed up in the cloud and protected away from your primary site
- Lowered cost – no need for a second data centre or specialised staff to run disaster recovery coupled with lower energy costs via a cloud based solution.
- Specialised support – leveraging specialised DRaaS services enables businesses to focus their IT teams on core business needs while providing stand-by supportive resources when they need a helping hand the most.
Our Managed Disaster Recovery Service
The Kyocera Managed Disaster Recovery Solution provides reassurance for business operations. It delivers business resilience and alleviates business loss caused by unexpected downtime or data corruption.
Our solution encompasses everything a customer needs for data endurance in one package, managed by an established accredited managed service provider.
Accurate catalogue management of client backups is achieved through the taking, monitoring, testing and reporting of each incremental backup instance as set out in the Recovery Point Objective (RPO). Data is stored locally with the customer for ease of backup access as well as to a private cloud for data security and incident recovery.
With our suite of additional services provided through our Onboarding, Operations and Continuity we ensure everything a customer is looking for confidence in their business resiliency solution, detailed below are these service features.
Private Cloud Storage
Recovery Data Set Screening
Data Set Restore Requests
Handling & Monitoring Backups
Maintain Backup Catalogue
Contract Data Cleansing
Microsoft Health Check
Service Desk Support & Escalations
Managed Entra ID (Active Directory)
The central hub for managing identity, access rights, security, and compliance controls across your entire IT infrastructure.
Managed Enterprise Mobility + Security (M-EM+S)
Enable conditional access to company resources – to keep employees productive and ensure their devices are secure.
Managed Endpoint Detection and Response (M-EDR)
Protect your business against the latest cyberthreats with our leading solution and unrivalled management and 24/7 support.
The breadth of our portfolio means we can provide end-to-end managed services right across IT infrastructure.
We provide peace of mind with a complete solution to meet your needs.
We design, deploy and optimise the system to fit your business requirements.
Technology is constantly upgrading, and it’s not always easy to keep up with the changes and define the best working systems for you.
That’s where our expertise comes in.